Please read the terms of this policy carefully before using the site.
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way,
Who we are and how to contact us
www.uhcglobal.eu is a site operated by UnitedHealthcare Insurance dac trading as UnitedHealthcare Global (”We”). We are registered in Ireland under company number 601860 and have our registered office at 70 Sir Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland 2. Our main trading address is Block C, One Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 2. Our VAT number is IE 3484944RH.
We are regulated by Central Bank of Ireland.
We are a designated activity company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)20 3907 4920.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Terms of website use also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 1 January 2019.
Restrictions on use of this website
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
- Not to use this website or content in any way not explicitly permitted by these terms or the text of the website itself;
- Not to copy, modify or create derivative works involving the content, except you may print a reasonable number of copies for your personal use, provided that you reproduce all proprietary copyright and trademark notices;
- Not to misrepresent your identity or provide us with any false information in any information-collection portion of this website, such as a registration or application page;
- Not to take any action intended to interfere with the operation of this website;
- Not to directly or indirectly authorize anyone else to take actions prohibited in this section;
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using this website or the content;
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Dated: 29 March 2019